Assalamu Alaykum Dear Respected Parents and Students,
It is with great pleasure that we are announcing the start of Friday Classes for the year of 2020 – 2021 inshaAllah!
The first day of Friday Classes will be Friday, September 11th, inshaAllah!
However, due to the current pandemic, we will have different rules and regulations that teachers and students must follow in order to maintain a safe and sterile environment in the masjid.
1. All students and teachers will be required to wear a face mask or a face covering, for the entire duration of classes.
2. There will also be at least 3 feet in between each person, in order to maintain healthy social distancing.
3. Classes will run every Friday, from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm for all ladies ages 14 (grade 9) and up. Please make sure you are able to read and write English fluently.
4. Each student, whether new or old, will have register via email at email@example.com in order to secure your spot in class. Please make sure you will be able to attend each week, on time, for the whole duration of classes, before signing up; otherwise your application will be denied.
5. Registration will be on a first come, first serve basis, therefore, please register during the registration period: Tuesday, September 1st, 2020. 12:01 am to Friday, September 4th, 2020. 11:59 pm. Any applications sent before or after, will not be taken into consideration, and your spot in class will not be given to you.
5. There will be a maximum of 25 students who will be accepted to join classes. There will be no leeway for more students, due to the current pandemic and social distancing rules.
6. Class spot priority will be given to those students who attended the last month of classes, during the month of Ramadhan.
For registration, please copy and paste the following in your email, and answer to the best of your ability. Please send all registration answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Name of Student
3. Grade in School (if applicable)
4. Date of Birth
6. Emergency Contact Full Name
7. Emergency Contact Number
8. Emergency Contact Email
9. Are you a new student or exsisting?
10. What level of Quran recitation are you? (Qaidah, Juz Amma, Quran 1-29)
11. Will you be able to attend classes, regularly every Friday, from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm?
JazakAllahu Khayr for your support and understanding, and I look forward to meeting you all in the upcoming madressa year, inshaAllah!
– Aapa Raidah